Wednesday, December 9, 2009

when the lack of entries happens.

I'm just gonna try to recap in seperate entries teh different importance I've learned in this class. trying to make up all of the entries would be overwhelming and probably not as informative as it could have been.

----


I can say that I have honestly learned alot from this class. on how to think of my work, how ot think of myself, and how to think of those who think of me and what I gain from taking these steps.

bouncing off of my last post, (which was really full of frustrations), I can start with the imporance of knowing your audience. Who are you throwing this at? why? once that has been established, the importance comes in how you do it. Everyone thinks in a 5th grade level mindset. So delivery is key.

We talked about using safe and neutral words. we also talked about dual coding and the importance of it. its a preview at the bennies of your product. it's the appeal of sunkist honey roasted ham versus best choice ham.

make them believe, ocne you get that, throw whatever you cna at them as long as they take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment