Wednesday, September 16, 2009

conversation

working at walgreens gives me a nice view of all the crazy people that depend of medications to not kill people. The other day we had someone bring in a fake prescription for 120 caps of oxicodone. What made it interesting is my prior encounters with him when I worked in photo. It's really wierd to see someone be caught in that act. how do "bad" guys really react or feel.

The other day, we had to take someone's plate away at the cafeteria because they didn't pay for food, knowing well we where just about to through it all away anyway. would that make them bad, the dialog was interesting in the sense that I knew this person, enough to feel bad for them. I saw myself in the same shoes because I myself use to sneak into the cafeteria and steal food. but at the same time my job is to make sure she paid. I convinced the guys I work with to jsut let her eat and in the end all was well.

How crazy is crazy really? to what degree have we actually encountered someone in such a horrible place in life, or someone just completely unstable and unaware of the consequences that follow if their actions. We all believe what the media tells us is crazy just so we won't havbe to experience it first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment