Wednesday, September 9, 2009

full circle

It's actually really interesting that I'm in Doug's pre-production class this year and taking this class at the same time. The two are starting to take the same structure so that I can learn about structure myself. In Doug's class we are learning how to create a well rounded character. Appearance and mannerisms.

Then in this class we are learning the contructs and certain guidlines to adress when making a story. Boht obviously importnat ot one another and I think developing both is helping me understand the other, granted, I feel more comfortable developing a character, especially one based on assumptions I believe to be my alter ego. But building the story behind him will be like a self reflective process, and maybe that's what gives a story more credability, or atleast more umf.

No comments:

Post a Comment